Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby I'm A Star

Hey, Look Me Over
Tell Me Do U Like What U See?
Hey, I Ain't Got No Money
But Honey I'm Rich On Personality
Hey, Check It All Out
Baby I Know What It's All About
Before The Night Is Through
U Will See My Point Of View
Even If I Have 2 Scream And Shout

This outfit was inspired by Prince. The short hair, the flair of the jacket... it screamed Prince to me. I am an avid music fan and well to be honest his music was playing in my ear when I was scanning my inventory for something to wear. I love how beautiful he is.. he's just.. how do I put this... YUMMY!

Prince is said to be a perfectionist who is highly protective of his music. He writes, composes and produces the majority of his music himself and plays most of the instruments on his albums. Gotta love that!


Wearing:
Hair - LH_hair11_ley_black
Earrings - *Muism* Jewelled Stud/gold.black [5mm]
Ring - JPB "Diamonds party" RING platinum
Leggings - *Punch Drunk*Made Girl Leggings (part of outfit)
Skirt - ~GypsySoul~ Tippy Skirt (part of outfit)
Jacket - L`Abel-Krystka black jacket
Shoes - J's Real Toe Cross Belt Sandals BLACK
Skin - Sky walker - Popular Icon_M_makeupG

0 comments:

Post a Comment