Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring Breeze

Sooooo you might have noticed I'm not a very chatty blogger. With so many new releases this past week from fantastic designers, how could I not say something! I LOVE the springtime and the new designs from Mimikri are perfect. I ran into Nadja Baxter while at Mimikri and I commented how is one to choose? They are all so pretty. She agreed. Paper Couture is also another favorite of mine and the new jewlery and shoes complimented the dress beautifully. I dabble in photography and I found myself at Embryo to take pictures. A beautiful spot for beautiful designs.








Wearing:

Hair - BP* summer chignon

Dress - Mimikri - Sina flowers

Shoes - p.c; Red Pattented & Floral Pump

Jewlery - P.C; Deer Flower Set

Skin - *REDGRAVE* Tan Skin - Leona /*softpink






0 comments:

Post a Comment