Sunday, June 7, 2009

Born For This



Wow, what a busy freakin' weekend! I did find time for my favorite hobby... SHOPPING! I stumbled across Crissy Designs today and OMFG did I shop! I didn't break my linden wallet either. Her designs range from 100L to 450L for complete outfits. The diversity of the designs Cristina Sugita has in her shop amazed me. I left very happy :D

Here is what I found (from left to right) :


GISELLE
Skin - Moon Tan Skin / ice *REDGRAVE*
Outfit - !Crissy Designs!- GISELLE Complete Outfit (not shown shoes and glasses)
Hair - ((JUNWAVE))SpringBreeze*BLACK*
Pants - &Bean - Slick n' Shiny Silver
Shoes - Armidi - Sasche Flats [Metalic Silver]
Tattoo - ::G&G and GOK:: Sacred Blood
Glasses - Emery - Sunglasses Aviator Light Grey

MEGHAN
Skin - :Curio: :GP: Sundust [Light] April-Iris 1
Outfit - !Crissy Designs!- MEGHAN Complete Outfit (not shown jewlery and bag)
Hair - =orange*pecoe=_[Pippi]_free


Madelinn
Skin - -Belleza- Belle sk Smokey Mocha
Outfit - !Crissy Designs! - Madelinn Outfit
Hair - Maitreya Piper II - Caramel
Socks - Maitreya - Slouch Socks Brown
Shoes - (ST) 1.20 Ving boots - oxblood
Tank Top - MichaMi GlamTank in Gold


Sandy
Skin - *REDGRAVE* Tan Skin -Leona/*smoky hair
Outfit - !Crissy Designs!- *Sandy Black Little Dress*
Hair - *W&Y HAIR 32 *TYPE*A
Shoes - *Kookie* Chic Heels - Ink

0 comments:

Post a Comment